Speaking of cousins - After a long drought my family seems to be getting a flood of new babies. This last year there were three great-grand children born (including Abram), and this year there will be at least two (one from my brother Eben and another from my cousin Meghan). It has been an absolute blast seeing people I have known since I was an infant have babies of their own. Though I maintain my terribly biased opinion that my baby is the cutest.
So Abram has become a pretty good crawler in the last month. He still army crawls, but he is so fast at it that I doubt he will give real crawling much of an effort. On top of becoming a crawling master he has learned to pull himself up on the furniture and walk holding on to it. It is great until he reaches the end of the couch and wants to keep going that direction but does not have anything within reach to get him there. I have, up till now, thought that Abram was a really easy and well disposed baby, but lately he has developed a bit of a temper. He has suffered from separation anxiety for two or three months, but now he has a fit when ever he does not get what he wants. I am hoping that this is just a phase. Most of the time he is really very happy and hilarious to watch. He had out grown his old car seat and is now in a forward facing one. I don't think he liked it at first, but now I think he prefers being able to see out the front of the car. Abram is growing so fast it scares me sometimes, but it is so exciting too.
No comments:
Post a Comment